League of Legends – Champion: AlistarUpdated: 24.05.2019 23:00, Patch 9.10.1
All skins from Alistar
Spells by Alistar
Tips when you play against Alistar:
- Alistar is very disruptive but very tough – try to target more fragile damage dealers.
- Watch out for the Pulverize-Headbutt combo when around turrets.
- When Alistar uses his ultimate, it’s often better to move back and wait until the effect wears off before attacking him.
Tips when playing Alistar:
- Using Pulverize can allow you to establish better positioning for Headbutt.
- Movement speed is very important on Alistar. Consider which boots to buy carefully.
- Using Flash can allow you catch your target off guard to knock them back into your allies with Pulverize and Headbutt.
The story of Alistar:
Always a mighty warrior with a fearsome reputation, Alistar seeks revenge for the death of his clan at the hands of the Noxian empire. Though he was enslaved and forced into the life of a gladiator, his unbreakable will was what kept him from truly becoming a beast. Now, free of the chains of his former masters, he fights in the name of the downtrodden and the disadvantaged, his rage as much a weapon as his horns, hooves and fists.