League of Legends – Champion: AnnieUpdated: 18.04.2021 23:01, Patch 11.8.1
All skins from Annie
Spells by Annie
Tips when you play against Annie:
- Annie’s summoned bear, Tibbers, burns opposing units around himself. Try to keep your distance from him after he’s been summoned.
- Summoner Smite can be used to help take down Tibbers.
- Keep an eye out for a white, swirling power around Annie. It means she’s ready to unleash her stun.
Tips when playing Annie:
- Storing a stun for use with her ultimate can turn the tide of a team fight.
- Striking killing blows on minions with Disintegrate enables Annie to farm extremely well early in the game.
- Molten Shield is a good spell to cast to work up to Annie’s stun, so sometimes it’s beneficial to grab at least 1 rank in it early.
The story of Annie:
Dangerous, yet disarmingly precocious, Annie is a child mage with immense pyromantic power. Even in the shadows of the mountains north of Noxus, she is a magical outlier. Her natural affinity for fire manifested early in life through unpredictable, emotional outbursts, though she eventually learned to control these “playful tricks.” Her favorite includes the summoning of her beloved teddy bear, Tibbers, as a fiery protector. Lost in the perpetual innocence of childhood, Annie wanders the dark forests, always looking for someone to play with.