League of Legends – Champion: BardUpdated: 08.01.2020 00:00, Patch 9.24.2
All skins from Bard
Spells by Bard
Tips when you play against Bard:
- Bard’s opponents can also travel through his Magical Journey doorways. You can follow him, if you think it’s safe.
- You can crush Bard’s healing shrines just by walking over them. Don’t let his allies take them without a fight.
- Bard’s ultimate, Tempered Fate, affects allies, enemies, monsters, and turrets alike. Sometimes it can be to your advantage to jump into it!
Tips when playing Bard:
- It’s important to collect chimes to improve your meep’s attacks, but don’t neglect your lane partner! Try to make a big entrance by bringing an ally into the lane with you with Magical Journey.
- Let your Caretaker’s Shrines charge up – they heal for a lot more when at full power.
- Don’t forget that enemies can also use your Magical Journey doorways, and that your ultimate can also hit your allies!
The story of Bard:
A traveler from beyond the stars, Bard is an agent of serendipity who fights to maintain a balance where life can endure the indifference of chaos. Many Runeterrans sing songs that ponder his extraordinary nature, yet they all agree that the cosmic vagabond is drawn to artifacts of great magical power. Surrounded by a jubilant choir of helpful spirit meeps, it is impossible to mistake his actions as malevolent, as Bard always serves the greater good… in his own odd way.