League of Legends – Champion: BraumUpdated: 08.01.2020 00:00, Patch 9.24.2
All skins from Braum
Spells by Braum
Tips when you play against Braum:
- Braum must land Winter’s Bite or a basic attack to start Concussive Blows. If you get marked, exit combat range before getting hit 3 more times to avoid the stun.
- Braum’s ultimate has a long cast time, use that extra time to dodge. Walking over the frozen ground left behind will slow you, position so that you don’t need to cross it.
- Unbreakable gives Braum extremely strong directional defense, either wait until it is down or outposition the ability.
Tips when playing Braum:
- Work with your allies to stack Concussive Blows, encourage them to basic attack marked targets.
- Leap in front of squishy friends and shield them from projectiles with Unbreakable.
- Glacial Fissure leaves a powerful slow zone, position it well to split teamfights and slow the enemy approach.
The story of Braum:
Blessed with massive biceps and an even bigger heart, Braum is a beloved hero of the Freljord. Every mead hall north of Frostheld toasts his legendary strength, said to have felled a forest of oaks in a single night, and punched an entire mountain into rubble. Bearing an enchanted vault door as his shield, Braum roams the frozen north sporting a mustachioed smile as big as his muscles—a true friend to all those in need.