League of Legends – Champion: FizzUpdated: 08.01.2020 00:00, Patch 9.24.2
All skins from Fizz
Spells by Fizz
Fizz Mid Lane
Tips when you play against Fizz:
- Fizz’s attacks becomes more deadly for a few seconds after he uses his empowered attack – keep him away while his trident is glowing!
- Fizz is a slippery target when his abilities are not on cooldown – bait him into using them early and follow up with crowd control or hard-hitting attacks!
Tips when playing Fizz:
- Since Fizz can move through units, find opportunities in lane to walk through minions and apply Seastone Trident’s passive – following it up with the ability’s active attack after a few seconds.
- Fizz’s ultimate ability, Chum the Waters, can be aimed at an enemy or towards the area where you think they’ll be going.
- Fizz’s spells scale off Ability Power – consider getting items like Zhonya’s Hourglass or Banshee’s Veil against teams that have high burst threat – and items like Lich Bane or Rabadon’s Deathcap if you think you can survive without the Health.
The story of Fizz:
Fizz is an amphibious yordle, who dwells among the reefs surrounding Bilgewater. He often retrieves and returns the tithes cast into the sea by superstitious captains, but even the saltiest of sailors know better than to cross him—for many are the tales of those who have underestimated this slippery character. Often mistaken for some manner of capricious ocean spirit, he seems able to command the beasts of the deep, and delights in confounding his allies and enemies alike.