League of Legends – Champion: GalioUpdated: 18.04.2021 23:01, Patch 11.8.1
All skins from Galio
Spells by Galio
Tips when you play against Galio:
- Galio moves slower when he is charging Shield of Durand.
- Hero’s Entrance can be interrupted before Galio jumps into the air.
- Galio cannot traverse walls with Justice Punch.
Tips when playing Galio:
- You can release Shield of Durand even while crowd controlled.
- You can use the minimap ally icons to cast Hero’s Entrance.
- You can use the step back from Justice Punch to dodge enemy spells.
The story of Galio:
Outside the gleaming city of Demacia, the stone colossus Galio keeps vigilant watch. Built as a bulwark against enemy mages, he often stands motionless for decades until the presence of powerful magic stirs him to life. Once activated, Galio makes the most of his time, savoring the thrill of a fight and the rare honor of defending his countrymen. But his triumphs are always bittersweet, for the magic he destroys is also his source of reanimation, and each victory leaves him dormant once again.