League of Legends – Champion: GwenUpdated: 13.05.2021 23:00, Patch 11.10.1
All skins from Gwen
Spells by Gwen
Tips when you play against Gwen:
- Gwen’s Hallowed Mist shroud will only follow her once, after that it will dissipate when she leaves.
- Gwen must hit something to recast her Ultimate, try to evade her between casts.
- Gwen needs to attack a few times to set up her damage, so try to get the jump on her.
Tips when playing Gwen:
- Always be Attacking – In addition to dealing bonus damage, Gwen’s Attacks empower or reset many of her Abilities.
- Gwen can still damage enemies outside her Hallowed Mists, especially with her Ultimate’s range.
- Some of Gwen’s Abilities can apply her passive to multiple enemies, so aim them at groups to get maximum damage and healing.
The story of Gwen:
A former doll transformed and brought to life by magic, Gwen wields the very tools that once created her. She carries the weight of her maker’s love with every step, taking nothing for granted. At her command is the Hallowed Mist, an ancient and protective magic that has blessed Gwen’s scissors, needles, and sewing thread. So much is new to her, but Gwen remains joyfully determined to fight for the good that survives in a broken world.