League of Legends – Champion: IreliaUpdated: 08.01.2020 00:00, Patch 9.24.2
All skins from Irelia
Spells by Irelia
Irelia Top Lane
Irelia Mid Lane
Tips when you play against Irelia:
- Pay attention to Ionian Fervor stacks and try to engage Irelia when it is down.
- Minion waves greatly enhance Irelia’s mobility, beware fighting her inside one.
- Beware of wasting your high impact spells on Defiant Dance.
Tips when playing Irelia:
- Use Bladesurge to cover great distances by targeting low life minions on your way to champion targets.
- Defiant Dance is not interrupted by crowd control, try timing it for incoming disables.
- Flawless Duet does not have a maximum travel distance, try using it in creative ways.
The story of Irelia:
The Noxian occupation of Ionia produced many heroes, none more unlikely than young Irelia of Navori. Trained in the ancient dances of her province, she adapted her art for war, using the graceful and carefully practised movements to levitate a host of deadly blades. After proving herself as a fighter, she was thrust into the role of resistance leader and figurehead, and to this day remains dedicated to the preservation of her homeland.