League of Legends – Champion: JannaUpdated: 04.07.2020 23:00, Patch 10.13.1
All skins from Janna
Spells by Janna
Tips when you play against Janna:
- Save an interrupt ability for when Janna uses her ultimate.
- Listen for the charge up sound on Howling Gale in case Janna is trying to hit you with it from off screen or from brush.
- Janna’s at her strongest when buffing another ally. If you can harass her ally, it will weaken her ability to fight you.
Tips when playing Janna:
- Eye of the Storm can be used on allied turrets.
- Quickly firing a Howling Gale without the charge up can be used to heavily disable the other team.
- Timing Janna’s ultimate can push enemies away from a wounded ally or even separate enemies.
The story of Janna:
Armed with the power of Runeterra’s gales, Janna is a mysterious, elemental wind spirit who protects the dispossessed of Zaun. Some believe she was brought into existence by the pleas of Runeterra’s sailors who prayed for fair winds as they navigated treacherous waters and braved rough tempests. Her favor and protection has since been called into the depths of Zaun, where Janna has become a beacon of hope to those in need. No one knows where or when she will appear, but more often than not, she’s come to help.