League of Legends – Champion: JinxUpdated: 18.01.2019 00:00, Patch 9.1.1
All skins from Jinx
Spells by Jinx
Tips when you play against Jinx:
- Jinx’s minigun takes time to ramp up. If you see her poking with rockets try to jump on her and burst her down.
- Jinx’s ultimate does less damage the closer you are to her.
- Jinx’s snare grenades have a long cooldown and are her primary means of protecting herself. If she misses with them she will have a hard time escaping if engaged upon.
Tips when playing Jinx:
- Rockets aren’t always the best choice! Jinx’s minigun is incredibly powerful when fully ramped up. Switch to it whenever an enemy champion gets too close.
- Jinx’s rockets deal full damage to all enemies in the explosion. Use them on minions in lane to hit nearby enemy champions without drawing minion aggro.
- When a fight starts try to stay on the edge of fray by poking with rockets and Zap!. Do not run in and unload with the minigun until you feel it is safe.
The story of Jinx:
A manic and impulsive criminal from Zaun, Jinx lives to wreak havoc without care for the consequences. With an arsenal of deadly weapons, she unleashes the loudest blasts and brightest explosions to leave a trail of mayhem and panic in her wake. Jinx despises boredom, and gleefully brings her own chaotic brand of pandemonium wherever she goes.