League of Legends – Champion: KassadinUpdated: 24.05.2019 23:00, Patch 9.10.1
All skins from Kassadin
Spells by Kassadin
Kassadin Mid Lane
Tips when you play against Kassadin:
- Kassadin deals mostly magic damage. If he’s doing well consider buying magic resist items like Mercury’s Treads and Banshee’s Veil.
- Each time Kassadin consecutively uses Riftwalk, he pays more and more mana. Keep this in mind as you chase him.
- It takes 6 spell casts for Kassadin’s slow, Force Pulse, to become castable. If he levels up that ability, judiciously use your own skills while laning against him.
Tips when playing Kassadin:
- Kassadin has multiple item paths; he can go caster via Mana and Ability Power or anti-caster with Cooldown Reduction and Magic Resist.
- Kassadin’s ultimate has many uses and is on a shorter cooldown than most, use it often.
- Try to get the Ancient Golem buff to counteract Riftwalk’s increasing Mana cost.
The story of Kassadin:
Cutting a burning swath through the darkest places of the world, Kassadin knows his days are numbered. A widely traveled Shuriman guide and adventurer, he had chosen to raise a family among the peaceful southern tribes—until the day his village was consumed by the Void. He vowed vengeance, combining a number of arcane artifacts and forbidden technologies for the struggle ahead. Finally, Kassadin set out for the wastelands of Icathia, ready to face any monstrous Void-construct in his search for their self-proclaimed prophet, Malzahar.