League of Legends – Champion: KayleUpdated: 18.04.2021 23:01, Patch 11.8.1
All skins from Kayle
Spells by Kayle
Tips when you play against Kayle:
- Divine Judgment only grants Kayle or her allies immunity to damage. Slows and stuns can still be applied, so trap them if they’re being overzealous.
- Kayle is usually a fragile target. If you see her ultimate cast on an ally, switch to attacking her.
- Kayle starts the game as a weaker melee champion. Try to put her behind before she ascends to her ranged form.
Tips when playing Kayle:
- Using Divine Judgment on a high-DPS ally can turn the tides of battle by giving your ally free reign to attack.
- Kayle’s attacks become incredibly powerful once she gains attack range from Divine Ascent. Play safe until then.
- Kayle benefits greatly from Attack Damage and Ability Power, making hybrid items like Nashor’s Tooth and Hextech Gunblade very effective on her.
The story of Kayle:
Born to a Targonian Aspect at the height of the Rune Wars, Kayle honored her mother’s legacy by fighting for justice on wings of divine flame. She and her twin sister Morgana were the protectors of Demacia for many years—until Kayle became disillusioned with the repeated failings of mortals, and abandoned this realm altogether. Still, legends are told of her punishing the unjust with her fiery swords, and many hope that she will one day return…