League of Legends – Champion: KaynUpdated: 08.01.2020 00:00, Patch 9.24.2
All skins from Kayn
Spells by Kayn
Tips when you play against Kayn:
- Umbral Trespass requires Kayn to damage a target first. Try to dodge Blade’s Reach to deny him a long range cast of Umbral Trespass.
- When Kayn is in terrain near you, you will get a visual warning on the edge of the terrain he’s in.
- Damage Kayn while he’s in Shadow Step to shorten its duration, or apply hard crowd control (stun, charm, knockup, etc) to end Shadow Step immediately.
Tips when playing Kayn:
- Look at the line-up of both your team and the enemy’s team when picking your form.
- Remember that nearby enemies can see which wall you’re in.
The story of Kayn:
A peerless practitioner of lethal shadow magic, Shieda Kayn battles to achieve his true destiny—to one day lead the Order of Shadow into a new era of Ionian supremacy. He wields the sentient darkin weapon Rhaast, undeterred by its creeping corruption of his body and mind. There are only two possible outcomes: either Kayn bends the weapon to his will… or the malevolent blade consumes him completely, paving the way for the destruction of all Runeterra.