League of Legends – Champion: Kha’ZixUpdated: 02.08.2021 23:00, Patch 11.15.1
All skins from Kha’Zix
Spells by Kha’Zix
Tips when you play against Kha’Zix:
- Taste Their Fear deals bonus damage to targets that are isolated. Gain an advantage by fighting near allied minions, champions, or turrets.
- Leap and Void Assault have long cooldowns. Kha’Zix is very vulnerable when these are not available.
Tips when playing Kha’Zix:
- Enemies are considered isolated if they have no allies within a short distance. The damage of Taste Their Fear is massively increased against these targets.
- Unseen Threat activates when Kha’Zix cannot be seen by the enemy team. Reactivate by using brush or Void Assault. Don’t forget to apply Unseen Threat by autoattacking enemy champions.
- Kha’Zix has a great deal of freedom to choose where and when to fight. Pick your battles carefully to succeed.
The story of Kha’Zix:
The Void grows, and the Void adapts—in none of its myriad spawn are these truths more apparent than Kha’Zix. Evolution drives the core of this mutating horror, born to survive and to slay the strong. Where it struggles to do so, it grows new, more effective ways to counter and kill its prey. Initially a mindless beast, Kha’Zix’s intelligence has developed as much as its form. Now, the creature plans out its hunts, and even utilizes the visceral terror it engenders in its victims.