League of Legends – Champion: KindredUpdated: 18.06.2021 23:00, Patch 11.12.1
All skins from Kindred
Spells by Kindred
Tips when you play against Kindred:
- Kindred is fragile – turn the pressure up on her, and she will be forced to play cautiously.
- Clear the Hunts Wolf activates on jungle camps to slow down Kindred’s damage output.
- When Kindred uses Lamb’s Respite get inside, it stops all champions from dying.
Tips when playing Kindred:
- Moving around between attacks while jungling will help you avoid damage and also generate more heals from Wolf’s Frenzy.
- Pick which Hunts you want to pursue carefully; getting many of them is the key to success as the game goes on.
- Don’t go in first to a large team fight. Wait for your teammates to initiate.
The story of Kindred:
Separate, but never parted, Kindred represents the twin essences of death. Lamb’s bow offers a swift release from the mortal realm for those who accept their fate. Wolf hunts down those who run from their end, delivering violent finality within his crushing jaws. Though interpretations of Kindred’s nature vary across Runeterra, every mortal must choose the true face of their death.