League of Legends – Champion: KledUpdated: 23.01.2021 00:02, Patch 11.2.1
All skins from Kled
Spells by Kled
Tips when you play against Kled:
- Kled generates courage by damaging enemies with his Pocket Pistol and basic attacks, killing minions, and attacking structures or epic monsters.
- Watch Kled’s courage bar when he’s off his mount – when it reaches 100%, he will remount and regain a significant amount of health.
- Kled is much more threatening when he has Violent Tendencies ready.
Tips when playing Kled:
- Kled generates some courage by killing minions, but gets much more from fighting Champions.
- The last hit of Violent Tendencies deals more damage than the first three – make sure you hit it!
- Chaaaaaaaarge!!! can be cast at a great range. Try and predict where the enemy team will be by the time you reach them.
The story of Kled:
A warrior as fearless as he is ornery, the yordle Kled embodies the furious bravado of Noxus. He is an icon beloved by the empire’s soldiers, distrusted by its officers, and loathed by the nobility. Many claim Kled has fought in every campaign the legions have waged, has “acquired” every military title, and has never once backed down from a fight. Though the truth of the matter is often questionable, one part of his legend is undeniable: Charging into battle on his un-trusty steed, Skaarl, Kled fights to protect what’s his… and to take whatever he can get.