League of Legends – Champion: LeBlancUpdated: 18.06.2021 23:00, Patch 11.12.1
All skins from LeBlanc
Spells by LeBlanc
Tips when you play against LeBlanc:
- LeBlanc’s ultimate can create fake LeBlancs during her spellcast or, rarely, at a distant position.
- The fake LeBlanc created at a distance will always run at the nearest Champion, cast a harmless spell, then immediately disappear.
- Attacking LeBlanc first avoids most of her tricks, especially if she’s recently used her dash, Distortion.
- Stunning or silencing LeBlanc will prevent her from activating the return part of Distortion.
Tips when playing LeBlanc:
- Distortion allows you to be aggressive with your other spells while being able to return to safety.
- Using Distortion can help your positioning to land Ethereal Chains.
- You can chain Sigil of Malice and Ethereal Chains to prevent characters with blink from escaping for up to 4 seconds.
The story of LeBlanc:
Mysterious even to other members of the Black Rose cabal, LeBlanc is but one of many names for a pale woman who has manipulated people and events since the earliest days of Noxus. Using her magic to mirror herself, the sorceress can appear to anyone, anywhere, and even be in many places at once. Always plotting just out of sight, LeBlanc’s true motives are as inscrutable as her shifting identity.