League of Legends – Champion: Lee SinUpdated: 02.08.2021 23:00, Patch 11.15.1
All skins from Lee Sin
Spells by Lee Sin
Tips when you play against Lee Sin:
- Stay spread out to minimize the impact of Lee Sin’s ultimate, Dragon’s Rage.
- Lee Sin has powerful tools to combat physical damage in Iron Will and Cripple but he is still vulnerable to magic damage.
- Lee Sin relies heavily on following up with his abilities. Use disables to prevent him from chaining together his abilities and attacks.
Tips when playing Lee Sin:
- Use Sonic Wave before Dragon’s Rage so you can chase the target with Resonating Strike.
- Take advantage of Flurry by weaving in basic attacks between spell casts – this maximizes damage output and minimizes Energy loss.
- Self-casting Safeguard and using Iron Will are powerful tools for killing neutral monsters (in the jungle).
The story of Lee Sin:
A master of Ionia’s ancient martial arts, Lee Sin is a principled fighter who channels the essence of the dragon spirit to face any challenge. Though he lost his sight many years ago, the warrior-monk has devoted his life to protecting his homeland against any who would dare upset its sacred balance. Enemies who underestimate his meditative demeanor will endure his fabled burning fists and blazing roundhouse kicks.