League of Legends – Champion: LucianUpdated: 21.07.2019 23:00, Patch 9.14.1
All skins from Lucian
Spells by Lucian
Tips when you play against Lucian:
- Lucian has strong burst, but little sustained damage.
- Lucian cannot change the aim of The Culling. Take advantage of this by avoiding the angle of the bullets.
- Piercing Light does not give Lucian extra Attack Range. He still needs to find a target in range to line up his shot. Avoid Piercing Light by anticipating the angle Lucian will choose.
Tips when playing Lucian:
- For optimal burst, try to combine Relentless Pursuit into Piercing Light.
- Ardent Blaze actually explodes in a star pattern. Try to line it up so the spokes hit enemy champions.
- Once you have chosen an angle for The Culling, you cannot change it. Pick your moment well!
- Because of Lightslinger, Lucian benefits more from Attack Damage than he does from Attack Speed.
The story of Lucian:
Once a Sentinel of Light, Lucian is a grim hunter of undying spirits, pursuing them relentlessly and annihilating them with his twin relic pistols. Consumed by the need to avenge his dead wife, he will not rest until Thresh, the specter who holds her soul, is destroyed. Merciless and single-minded, Lucian allows nothing to stand in the path of this vengeance—anyone or anything foolish enough to try is blown away by an overwhelming barrage of magical gunfire.