League of Legends – Champion: NamiUpdated: 21.07.2019 23:00, Patch 9.14.1
All skins from Nami
Spells by Nami
Tips when you play against Nami:
- Aqua Prison is a very powerful ability with a long cooldown, take advantage of the situation if Nami misses this ability.
- Tidal Wave has a very long range but travels slowly, be aware of when it is coming your way as you can move out of its path.
- Try to avoid fighting an opponent affected by Tidecaller’s Blessing, it lasts a short duration so waiting it out can help you greatly.
Tips when playing Nami:
- Aqua Prison has a long cooldown, make sure to use it at the right moment.
- Using Ebb and Flow during an engagement with enemy champions will help sway the battle in your favor.
- Nami’s ultimate can come in very handy for initiating on enemies who are far away.
The story of Nami:
A headstrong young vastaya of the seas, Nami was the first of the Marai tribe to leave the waves and venture onto dry land, when their ancient accord with the Targonians was broken. With no other option, she took it upon herself to complete the sacred ritual that would ensure the safety of her people. Amidst the chaos of this new age, Nami faces an uncertain future with grit and determination, using her Tidecaller staff to summon the strength of the oceans themselves.