League of Legends – Champion: NasusUpdated: 21.07.2019 23:00, Patch 9.14.1
All skins from Nasus
Spells by Nasus
Nasus Top Lane
Tips when you play against Nasus:
- While transformed by his ultimate, Nasus is stronger than most champions in the League. Engage him only if you have a clear advantage.
- Max rank Wither is a very effective counter to Attack Damage characters, so try to avoid getting caught alone by it.
- Nasus is prone to being kited. Try not to engage him at full Health.
Tips when playing Nasus:
- Paying attention to last hitting with Siphoning Strike will have a large impact at the end of a game.
- If you’re solo, Spirit Fire is a great way to farm a lane. It can be bad if you’re in a lane with 2 and you push too far. Find the right balance between Siphoning Strike last hits and AoE farming.
- If you have low defenses, people will focus you down even during your ultimate. Try buying some survivability items even in your DPS builds.
The story of Nasus:
Nasus is an imposing, jackal-headed Ascended being from ancient Shurima, a heroic figure regarded as a demigod by the people of the desert. Fiercely intelligent, he was a guardian of knowledge and peerless strategist whose wisdom guided the ancient empire of Shurima to greatness for many centuries. After the fall of the empire, he went into self-imposed exile, becoming little more than a legend. Now that the ancient city of Shurima has risen once more, he has returned, determined to ensure it never falls again.