League of Legends – Champion: NidaleeUpdated: 22.01.2021 00:01, Patch 11.1.1
All skins from Nidalee
Spells by Nidalee
Tips when you play against Nidalee:
- Nidalee’s Hunt debuff is only applied with Javelin Toss and Bushwhack. Avoiding being hit by these abilities will impair her ability to deal follow-up damage.
- Nidalee’s Javelin Toss deals more damage the farther she is. If she is far away, it’s imperative to dodge it.
- Nidalee’s Takedown deals extreme damage to Hunted targets, but she has to get close to use it. Save your crowd control or defensive abilities for when she goes in for the kill.
Tips when playing Nidalee:
- Use brush to your advantage! Moving in and out of brush can heavily alter your effectiveness in battle.
- Start team fights by harassing with your Javelin Toss, and then switch to cougar form to chase down Hunted targets.
- Bushwhack traps deal damage based on their victim’s current Health. Set them up in your team’s backline before fights break out during sieges to help your team deal damage to the enemy frontline.
The story of Nidalee:
Raised in the deepest jungle, Nidalee is a master tracker who can shapeshift into a ferocious cougar at will. Neither wholly woman nor beast, she viciously defends her territory from any and all trespassers, with carefully placed traps and deft spear throws. She cripples her quarry before pouncing on them in feline form—the lucky few who survive tell tales of a wild woman with razor-sharp instincts, and even sharper claws…