League of Legends – Champion: PantheonUpdated: 18.01.2019 00:01, Patch 9.1.1
All skins from Pantheon
Spells by Pantheon
Pantheon Top Lane
Tips when you play against Pantheon:
- Keeping yourself hidden in brush can make it harder for Pantheon to target you with Grand Skyfall.
- Watch out for when Pantheon has a stunning or snaring partner in lane with him (example: Morgana, Sion) as he can cause devastating damage with his Heartseeker Strike.
- Pantheon’s Aegis Protection shield will block a single champion basic attack or turret shot, but he’s vulnerable until he brings it back up again by attacking or using abilities.
Tips when playing Pantheon:
- Using Aegis of Zeonia quickly followed by Heartseeker Strike can devastate your enemies.
- Using Spear Shot frequently in a battle, along with Attack Speed items, can help defensively by charging Aegis Protection.
- Using Grand Skyfall to assist your allies across the map can quickly turn the tides of battle, putting your allies at an advantage.
The story of Pantheon:
The peerless warrior known as Pantheon is a nigh-unstoppable paragon of battle. He was born among the Rakkor, a warlike people living on the flanks of Mount Targon, and after climbing the mountain’s treacherous peak and being deemed worthy, he was chosen to become the earthly incarnation of the celestial Aspect of War. Imbued with inhuman power, he relentlessly seeks the enemies of Targon, leaving only corpses in his wake.