League of Legends – Champion: PantheonUpdated: 18.04.2021 23:02, Patch 11.8.1
All skins from Pantheon
Spells by Pantheon
Tips when you play against Pantheon:
- Pantheon’s Aegis Assault makes him invulnerable from the front. Get behind him or wait it out.
- Be careful near Pantheon if your health is low – a thrown Comet Spear executes low health enemies.
- Grand Starfall gives several seconds of warning before Pantheon arrives. Use this time to get out of the way or to form a plan to deal with him.
Tips when playing Pantheon:
- Mortal Will activates after 5 spells or basic attacks – plan your way through fights to allow you to activate it more than once.
- Whittle the enemy down with Comet Spears before you jump in.
- If an enemy is going to get out of range of your Aegis Assault, you can recast the spell to immediately fire the shield slam.
The story of Pantheon:
Once an unwilling host to the Aspect of War, Atreus survived when the celestial power within him was slain, refusing to succumb to a blow that tore stars from the heavens. In time, he learned to embrace the power of his own mortality, and the stubborn resilience that goes along with it. Atreus now opposes the divine as Pantheon reborn, his unbreakable will fueling the fallen Aspect’s weapons on the field of battle.