League of Legends – Champion: QuinnUpdated: 21.03.2019 00:00, Patch 9.6.1
All skins from Quinn
Spells by Quinn
Quinn Top Lane
Tips when you play against Quinn:
- After being marked, move away from Quinn so she can’t take advantage of it.
- Keep tabs on Quinn’s position. Behind Enemy Lines can enable Valor to cross the map very quickly and attack you by surprise.
- When Quinn is using Behind Enemy Lines, damaging her removes her movement speed bonus temporarily.
Tips when playing Quinn:
- Attacking a
- target marked by Valor will put Harrier on cooldown. Quickly consuming Harrier marks will allow you to generate them faster.
- Vault is powerful but must be used with caution, as enemies can attack Quinn when she strikes them. Vault can sometimes be used to cross terrain if your back is to a wall.
- Use Behind Enemy Lines for traveling very long distances quickly, for farming minions around the map, or for chasing wounded targets.
The story of Quinn:
Quinn is an elite ranger-knight of Demacia, who undertakes dangerous missions deep in enemy territory. She and her legendary eagle, Valor, share an unbreakable bond, and their foes are often slain before they realize they are fighting not one, but two of the kingdom’s greatest heroes. Nimble and acrobatic when required, Quinn takes aim with her crossbow while Valor marks their elusive targets from above, making them a deadly pair on the battlefield.