League of Legends – Champion: ShyvanaUpdated: 20.09.2019 23:00, Patch 9.18.1
All skins from Shyvana
Spells by Shyvana
Tips when you play against Shyvana:
- A significant portion of Shyvana’s power is generated through aggression, making her weak against opponents who are able to keep their distance.
- All of Shyvana’s basic abilities hit multiple enemies in dragon form. It’s important for opposing champions to not cluster while fighting her.
- Shyvana’s Fury Bar indicate her ultimate can be activated. Harassing her when she’s low on Fury can be very effective.
Tips when playing Shyvana:
- Shyvana’s abilities all benefit from attacking units. As a result, Attack Speed items are more valuable on her than most champions.
- Flame Breath is great to level-up against difficult lane opponents.
- Burnout is an ideal choice for jungling. Monsters will be hit by the full duration, and the speed boost improves her ganking potential.
- It can be valuable to purchase one of the items that can slow enemies: Frozen Mallet, Dead Man’s Plate, or Entropy.
The story of Shyvana:
Shyvana is a creature with the magic of a rune shard burning within her heart. Though she often appears humanoid, she can take her true form as a fearsome dragon, incinerating her foes with fiery breath. Having saved the life of the crown prince Jarvan IV, Shyvana now serves uneasily in his royal guard, struggling to find acceptance among the suspicious people of Demacia.