League of Legends – Champion: SivirUpdated: 21.03.2019 00:00, Patch 9.6.1
All skins from Sivir
Spells by Sivir
Tips when you play against Sivir:
- Boomerang Blade costs a lot of mana to cast, so dodging it sets Sivir back. If it hits you on the way out, avoid its path on the way back.
- Sivir is a powerful pushing champion, so leaving her unattended in a lane for too long will often result in your turrets being destroyed.
- When laning against Sivir, it is possible to throw off the timing of her Spell Shield by faking an advance, then backing off.
Tips when playing Sivir:
- Sivir’s Boomerang Blade returns to her after reaching the max range, so you can shift position to hit enemies who would otherwise have evaded it.
- Ricochet resets Sivir’s basic attack timer on activation, so activating this immediately after landing a normal basic attack will maximize damage output.
- Try saving Spell Shield for enemy abilities that can disable you such as stuns and roots.
The story of Sivir:
Sivir is a renowned fortune hunter and mercenary captain who plies her trade in the deserts of Shurima. Armed with her legendary jeweled crossblade, she has fought and won countless battles for those who can afford her exorbitant price. Known for her fearless resolve and endless ambition, she prides herself on recovering buried treasures from the perilous tombs of Shurima—for a generous bounty. With ancient forces stirring the very bones of Shurima, Sivir finds herself torn between conflicting destinies.