League of Legends – Champion: SwainUpdated: 18.04.2021 23:02, Patch 11.8.1
All skins from Swain
Spells by Swain
Tips when you play against Swain:
- Swain’s passive is very potent if you are immobilized. Make sure to be extra careful around enemies who have immobilizing effects.
- High mobility counters all of Swain’s basic abilities: Death’s Hand does more damage the closer he is, Vision of Empire has a very long delay and Nevermove must start returning back to him to be dangerous.
- Buying an item with Grievous Wounds will make Swain much easier to kill during his Demonic Ascension.
Tips when playing Swain:
- If you’re having trouble rooting an enemy with Nevermove, try throwing it at opponents when they are near their minions so the explosion surprises them.
- While laning, try to use Death’s Hand’s piercing damage to damage opponents from a safe distance.
- Vision of Empire is quite difficult to land on its own, look for skirmishes around the map where enemies may be distracted or crowd controlled so you can land it more easily.
- Demonic Ascension may make Swain very hard to kill but he’s pretty easy to get away from. Try building items that can slow opponents to keep them in range if their mobility is overwhelming.
The story of Swain:
Jericho Swain is the visionary ruler of Noxus, an expansionist nation that reveres only strength. Though he was cast down and crippled in the Ionian wars, his left arm severed, he seized control of the empire with ruthless determination… and a new, demonic hand. Now, Swain commands from the front lines, marching against a coming darkness that only he can see—in glimpses gathered by shadowy ravens from the corpses all around him. In a swirl of sacrifice and secrets, the greatest secret of all is that the true enemy lies within.