League of Legends – Champion: SyndraUpdated: 24.05.2019 23:00, Patch 9.10.1
All skins from Syndra
Spells by Syndra
Syndra Mid Lane
Tips when you play against Syndra:
- Get boots early when playing against Syndra, they’ll help you avoid many of her spells.
- Attack Syndra after she’s used Scatter the Weak, it has a long cooldown so she’ll be vulnerable.
- At max rank Syndra’s spells gain bonus effects and change in appearance.
Tips when playing Syndra:
- To maximize your ultimate’s damage use it when there are many spheres on the battlefield.
- After you hit an enemy champion with Force of Will follow up with Dark Sphere, they’ll be slowed and have a hard time avoiding it.
- Get one of your spells to rank 5 as quickly as possible, they gain powerful bonus effects at max rank.
The story of Syndra:
Syndra is a fearsome Ionian mage with incredible power at her command. As a child, she disturbed the village elders with her reckless and wild magic. She was sent away to be taught greater control, but eventually discovered her supposed mentor was restraining her abilities. Forming her feelings of betrayal and hurt into dark spheres of energy, Syndra has sworn to destroy all who would try to control her.