League of Legends – Champion: TalonUpdated: 22.01.2021 00:01, Patch 11.1.1
All skins from Talon
Spells by Talon
Tips when you play against Talon:
- Talon’s attacks are all physical damage. Build armor early to counter his burst damage.
- Talon is heavily reliant on Shadow Assault to escape a fight. When it is down he’s significantly more vulnerable.
- Talon has unrivaled roaming ability. Make sure to keep track of his position or force him to stay in lane by pushing aggressively.
Tips when playing Talon:
- You can use Assassin’s Path to get behind the enemy and set up for Noxian Diplomacy’s melee attack.
- Shadow Assault is a powerful escape tool, but can also be offensively used to assault a group.
- Remember to pick your target before the fight. Focusing all of Talon’s abilities on one target can be very rewarding, but splitting them up between many may leave you helpless.
The story of Talon:
Talon is the knife in the darkness, a merciless killer able to strike without warning and escape before any alarm is raised. He carved out a dangerous reputation on the brutal streets of Noxus, where he was forced to fight, kill, and steal to survive. Adopted by the notorious Du Couteau family, he now plies his deadly trade at the empire’s command, assassinating enemy leaders, captains, and heroes… as well as any Noxian foolish enough to earn the scorn of their masters.