League of Legends – Champion: ThreshUpdated: 18.01.2019 00:01, Patch 9.1.1
All skins from Thresh
Spells by Thresh
Tips when you play against Thresh:
- Thresh’s Death Sentence has a long cast time. Watch for the cast to begin to take evasive actions.
- Intentionally breaking a wall of The Box can allow a vulnerable ally to escape unscathed.
- Thresh relies on collecting souls for a portion of his defense and damage. Try punishing him when he moves to collect them.
Tips when playing Thresh:
- Communication is key when making use of Thresh’s lantern. Let your teammates know how you like to use it.
- Death Sentence and Flay can be combined in either cast order for powerful combinations.
- Thresh can collect souls without needing to kill units himself. Planning your map position to be near the most deaths will help to maximize soul collection.
The story of Thresh:
Sadistic and cunning, Thresh is an ambitious and restless spirit of the Shadow Isles. Once the custodian of countless arcane secrets, he sought a power greater than life or death, and now sustains himself by tormenting and breaking others with slow, excruciating inventiveness. His victims suffer far beyond their brief mortal coil as Thresh wreaks agony upon their souls, imprisoning them in his unholy lantern to torture for all eternity.