League of Legends – Champion: TwitchUpdated: 24.05.2019 23:00, Patch 9.10.1
All skins from Twitch
Spells by Twitch
Tips when you play against Twitch:
- Twitch is fragile. Work with teammates to focus on him when you’re able to catch him out of Camouflage.
- Spell Shields won’t block the damage from Deadly Venom, but they will block the effects Twitch can trigger with it.
- If you suspect Twitch has left the lane, let your teammates know that Twitch is ”MIA.”
Tips when playing Twitch:
- Twitch’s Attack Speed is among the highest in the game; try purchasing items with on-hit effects such as Black Cleaver or Wit’s End.
- Contaminate has a large range; apply as many stacks of Deadly Venom as possible before using it.
- You can catch up to an enemy out of attack range with Venom Cask.
The story of Twitch:
A Zaunite plague rat by birth, but a connoisseur of filth by passion, Twitch is not afraid to get his paws dirty. Aiming a chem-powered crossbow at the gilded heart of Piltover, he has vowed to show those in the city above just how filthy they really are. Always a sneaky sneak, when he’s not rooting around in the Sump, he’s digging deep into other people’s garbage for discarded treasures… and perhaps a moldy sandwich.