League of Legends – Champion: UrgotUpdated: 21.07.2019 23:00, Patch 9.14.1
All skins from Urgot
Spells by Urgot
Urgot Top Lane
Tips when you play against Urgot:
- Urgot relies heavily on blasting opponents with his legs, which have their own cooldowns and only detonate when he attacks in the direction they are facing. Avoid getting hit by multiple.
- Urgot can deal and absorb tremendous amounts of damage with Purge, but slows himself while firing.
- If you are struck by Fear Beyond Death, do your best to avoid falling below the execution threshold (25% of your Maximum Health) until the effect times out.
Tips when playing Urgot:
- Pay attention to your individual leg’s cooldowns, as they make for a signficiant portion of your damage
- Land Corrosive Charge or Disdain to lock on to target’s with Purge – a great way to trigger multiple legs in rapid succession.
- Save Fear Beyond Death for opponents you know are already too weak to survive. It’s especially good for picking off fleeing foes.
The story of Urgot:
Once a powerful Noxian headsman, Urgot was betrayed by the empire for which he had killed so many. Bound in iron chains, he was forced to learn the true meaning of strength in the Dredge—a prison mine deep beneath Zaun. Emerging in a disaster that spread chaos throughout the city, he now casts an imposing shadow over its criminal underworld. Raising his victims on the very chains that once enslaved him, he will purge his new home of the unworthy, making it a crucible of pain.