League of Legends – Champion: VarusUpdated: 24.05.2019 23:00, Patch 9.10.1
All skins from Varus
Spells by Varus
Tips when you play against Varus:
- If you are affected by Blight, Varus’ abilities will deal extra damage to you.
- When he gets a kill or assist, Varus temporarily gains Attack Speed and is much more dangerous.
- You’ll get bound in place if a tendril from Varus’ ultimate, Chain of Corruption, reaches you. You can cause the tendril to die however by running far enough away from it.
Tips when playing Varus:
- An early point in Blighted Quiver helps harass enemy champions and get killing blows on minions.
- During short range fights it’s sometimes best to fire Piercing Arrow quickly, rather than charging it to full power.
- Try to take advantage of Piercing Arrow’s very long range to snipe at enemy champions before a fight or as they’re trying to flee.
The story of Varus:
One of the ancient darkin, Varus was a deadly killer who loved to torment his foes, driving them almost to insanity before delivering the killing arrow. He was imprisoned at the end of the Great Darkin War, but escaped centuries later in the remade flesh of two Ionian hunters—they had unwittingly released him, cursed to bear the bow containing his bound essence. Varus now seeks out those who trapped him, in order to enact his brutal vengeance, but the mortal souls within still resist him every step of the way.