League of Legends – Champion: VeigarUpdated: 24.05.2019 23:00, Patch 9.10.1
All skins from Veigar
Spells by Veigar
Veigar Mid Lane
Tips when you play against Veigar:
- Dark Matter deals very high damage, but it can be avoided. Pay attention to the sound and visual indicator to be aware of when and where the spell will land.
- Event Horizon only stuns units on the edge. If you’re inside the spell, you can still move and attack.
- Veigar’s ultimate deals increased damage based on your missing health.
Tips when playing Veigar:
- Use Event Horizon to increase your chances of landing Dark Matter.
- Veigar is extremely Mana and Cooldown Reduction dependent. Try buying items with these stats in order to increase the effectiveness of your passive and Baleful Strike.
- Veigar is very fragile. It is valuable to select at least one summoner spell that can be used defensively.
The story of Veigar:
An enthusiastic master of dark sorcery, Veigar has embraced powers that few mortals dare approach. As a free-spirited inhabitant of Bandle City, he longed to push beyond the limitations of yordle magic, and turned instead to arcane texts that had been hidden away for thousands of years. Now a stubborn creature with an endless fascination for the mysteries of the universe, Veigar is often underestimated by others—but even though he believes himself truly evil, he possesses an inner morality that leads some to question his deeper motivations.