League of Legends – Champion: Vel’KozUpdated: 18.04.2021 23:02, Patch 11.8.1
All skins from Vel’Koz
Spells by Vel’Koz
Tips when you play against Vel’Koz:
- Vel’Koz is very dangerous if left alone in a fight. Try to focus him down early.
- Vel’Koz has fairly low mobility and is vulnerable to ganks.
- Life Form Disintegration Ray can be interrupted by stuns, silences and knockups.
Tips when playing Vel’Koz:
- When laning, use Void Rift to kill minions while building stacks of Organic Deconstruction on your opponent. You can then follow up with your other abilities.
- Shooting Plasma Fission diagonally and splitting at maximum range allows you to hit opponents that are out of the range of the initial missile, but is more challenging to pull off.
- Be very careful about when to use Life Form Disintegration Ray. Many champions have abilities that can interrupt the spell.
The story of Vel’Koz:
It is unclear if Vel’Koz was the first Void-spawn to emerge on Runeterra, but there has certainly never been another to match his level of cruel, calculating sentience. While his kin devour or defile everything around them, he seeks instead to scrutinize and study the physical realm—and the strange, warlike beings that dwell there—for any weakness the Void might exploit. But Vel’Koz is far from a passive observer, striking back at threats with deadly plasma, or by disrupting the very fabric of the world itself.