League of Legends – Champion: YasuoUpdated: 24.05.2019 23:00, Patch 9.10.1
All skins from Yasuo
Spells by Yasuo
Yasuo Mid Lane
Yasuo Top Lane
Tips when you play against Yasuo:
- Steel Tempest is very narrow. Dodge laterally if possible.
- When Yasuo lands two Steel Tempests in a row, his next will fire a tornado. Watch and listen for the associated sound to prepare to dodge.
- Yasuo is at his weakest just after he has launched a whirlwind. Engage at that point.
- Yasuo’s shield from Resolve lasts only 2 seconds. Dealing damage to him will trigger it. Wait it out, then engage.
Tips when playing Yasuo:
- Dash through a minion to have Sweeping Blade available to chase your opponent should they flee; Dash directly to your opponent to preserve a minion as your escape route.
- At level 18, Yasuo’s Steel Tempest reaches its Attack Speed cap with 55% Attack Speed from items.
- Last Breath can be cast on any target that is knocked Airborne, even by one of your allies.
The story of Yasuo:
An Ionian of deep resolve, Yasuo is an agile swordsman who wields the air itself against his enemies. As a proud young man, he was falsely accused of murdering his master—unable to prove his innocence, he was forced to slay his own brother in self defense. Even after his master’s true killer was revealed, Yasuo still could not forgive himself for all he had done, and now wanders his homeland with only the wind to guide his blade.