League of Legends – Champion: ZoeUpdated: 20.09.2019 23:01, Patch 9.18.1
All skins from Zoe
Spells by Zoe
Zoe Mid Lane
Tips when you play against Zoe:
- Zoe’s Paddle Star deals more damage the further it has flown.
- Zoe must return to her starting point after casting Portal Jump, making her vulnerable to a counterattack.
- Sleepy Trouble Bubble travels further over walls. Stop Zoe from hiding in fog of war to prevent her from setting the spell up.
Tips when playing Zoe:
- Paddle Star deals more damage the further it has flown. Casting it behind yourself before redirecting can deal tons of damage.
- Break Sleep with your biggest damage source, since enemies who are asleep take double damage.
- Sleepy Trouble Bubble travels further over walls. Find a hiding spot to set up for a long distance kill.
The story of Zoe:
As the embodiment of mischief, imagination, and change, Zoe acts as the cosmic messenger of Targon, heralding major events that reshape worlds. Her mere presence warps the arcane mathematics governing realities, sometimes causing cataclysms without conscious effort or malice. This perhaps explains the breezy nonchalance with which Zoe approaches her duties, giving her plenty of time to focus on playing games, tricking mortals, or otherwise amusing herself. An encounter with Zoe can be joyous and life affirming, but it is always more than it appears and often extremely dangerous.