League of Legends – Champion: ZyraUpdated: 18.01.2019 00:01, Patch 9.1.1
All skins from Zyra
Spells by Zyra
Tips when you play against Zyra:
- Zyra’s seeds can be destroyed by stepping on them. If she tries to grow them as you do, dodge back at the last moment.
- Moving closer to Zyra can be a smart move if she places plants too far away from herself.
- Plants take fixed damage from attacks and effects, similar to wards. They also expire quickly on their own.
- Moving the fight to a different area will deprive Zyra of accumulated seeds.
- Seeds placed by Zyra’s W are larger, a different color, and grant a small amount of vision to her team.
Tips when playing Zyra:
- Placing a seed in your spell’s path after you have cast it gives you the best chance of having a seed in the proper spot.
- Seeds grant vision to your team.
- Zyra is a great ambusher – look for opportunities to set a trap of seeds in brush, then lure enemies in.
The story of Zyra:
Born in an ancient, sorcerous catastrophe, Zyra is the wrath of nature given form—an alluring hybrid of plant and human, kindling new life with every step. She views the many mortals of Valoran as little more than prey for her seeded progeny, and thinks nothing of slaying them with flurries of deadly spines. Though her true purpose has not been revealed, Zyra wanders the world, indulging her most primal urges to colonize, and strangle all other life from it.